AIM
hetecro

funky funky

Interesting

It's too short and lacks a point.

However, with the exception of the stick figure, the drawing and detail is absolutely amazing IMO. Keep doodling, and for God sake, add a storyline!

More Like Cheapytune More Like Cheapytune

It's alright

It's too long. If you aren't going to have stuff blowing up and/or some dialogue-driven action sequences, then it needs to be shorter.

Emo Love - Updated. Emo Love - Updated.

More action

I don't know about you, but at my high school, Emo kids are always having dry sex in the hallways. The just need to move around throughout the song.

Meet and Fuck My Favorite Meet and Fuck My Favorite

Umm...Yeah

So it is more than a little awkward. I mean, it's hot, don't misunderstand, but a young boy and his teacher? That's just a little wrong. I mean, the worst part was when she said "Oh, Jeffery, it's so big." That's a little weird to say about a young boy's penis.

The game is decently put together, but it is short and really messed up. Perhaps if you specified that the boy is a high school senior and the teacher just graduated from college. Or perhaps mention that they are less than four years apart in age. Otherwise, great game, I laughed at the mouse shake part because I am using a wiimote and it much resembled masturbation.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Need more characters!!!

This game is so addictive. I stayed up all night playing. The hardest character is Tankman... that level against Salad Fingers and Alien Hominid was nearly impossible.

Needs more characters. You should have a clock fruit, perhaps the clown with the penis, swear bear, wink, Scrooge McDuck...

Too many characters on newgrounds to be limited to just these.

Oh, and perhaps you should make some sort of stand-alone version that isn't flash, so when you go to places (school/work) that block newgrounds, you can keep the game. I put the flash file on my iPod, but when I go to other computers, the stats go away. It would be awesome if you found a way to put it on cell phones (cough).

Beat Box V1.0 Beat Box V1.0

I don't get it

I read the instructions, and did what it said, but I couldn't get anything but beeping.

Might I suggest you re-subbing with more detailed instructions.

A New Beginning (WIP) A New Beginning (WIP)

Mastering

It's good, but like a broken record, I must tell you like many people out there, master your tracks. It has a flat raw quality that needs some processing work. If you google audio mastering, you will find great tuts.

But as a general tip, the background riff can barely be heard over the lead synth, so, drop the lead down a tad, maybe take the top off the treb a bit, bring in the mids more, cut the bass a good bit or completely, then the background, bring up the treb, drop the mid down, bring up the bass. Things like that give more detail to music, its just a matter of deciding what frequency everything sound should live and get the other sounds out of the way.

TuRdz responds:

Yeah, I can't master or mixdown for shit. I don't really see a point in paying to get it mastered because it's not good enough to make any revenue or a reputation for myself. I'll just have to keep practising.

Thanks for the feedback :D

2D Necrophillia 2D Necrophillia

It's ok.

There are parts that are just noise, and parts that are really catchy. I like the main hook, but musically there is a good bit of clash. I think, if mixed different, it might be more pleasant. Like bring up the background noise, make it more treble, take the lead down, and make it mostly mid, you know, just mastering adjustments.

~NK~ "Fear Me" (NGADm Entry) ~NK~ "Fear Me" (NGADm Entry)

Very Nice

I love it. I feel there is room for mastering improvement, but musically, there's not a thing I'd change. Just a little more EQing type stuff.