AIM
hetecro

A New Beginning (WIP) A New Beginning (WIP)

Mastering

It's good, but like a broken record, I must tell you like many people out there, master your tracks. It has a flat raw quality that needs some processing work. If you google audio mastering, you will find great tuts.

But as a general tip, the background riff can barely be heard over the lead synth, so, drop the lead down a tad, maybe take the top off the treb a bit, bring in the mids more, cut the bass a good bit or completely, then the background, bring up the treb, drop the mid down, bring up the bass. Things like that give more detail to music, its just a matter of deciding what frequency everything sound should live and get the other sounds out of the way.

TuRdz responds:

Yeah, I can't master or mixdown for shit. I don't really see a point in paying to get it mastered because it's not good enough to make any revenue or a reputation for myself. I'll just have to keep practising.

Thanks for the feedback :D

2D Necrophillia 2D Necrophillia

It's ok.

There are parts that are just noise, and parts that are really catchy. I like the main hook, but musically there is a good bit of clash. I think, if mixed different, it might be more pleasant. Like bring up the background noise, make it more treble, take the lead down, and make it mostly mid, you know, just mastering adjustments.

~NK~ "Fear Me" (NGADm Entry) ~NK~ "Fear Me" (NGADm Entry)

Very Nice

I love it. I feel there is room for mastering improvement, but musically, there's not a thing I'd change. Just a little more EQing type stuff.

[Fiji]A New Climate [Fiji]A New Climate

Getting Better!

Man, you keep getting better. Great work. Well balanced. It works with all different speaker setups which is key in professional mastering.

[Fiji]Revival [Fiji]Revival

hm. needs some work.

It's really good, but it needs some remastering. It needs more umph in the fullness of instruments. I do like it though.

MrFijiWiji responds:

i agree... thnx :D

-:YRX:- DaughterOfJustice -:YRX:- DaughterOfJustice

Nice one

Where do those strings come from?

YouriX responds:

Strings were composed with Varazdin Orchestral then bounced to wav.
Thanks for the review :) means alot!

Reasoner- -_Lost_- Reasoner- -_Lost_-

What are you doing on NG??!!?!?!

You don't belong here. After hearing three of your songs, you should be working side-by-side with a movie director composing film scores. Your music is so thought provoking and mood inspiring. So much talent and skill, wasted among the earthworms, likely to be stolen from an undergroundsman and them get all the credit you deserve.

Toxic Rock Toxic Rock

Invest in guitar lessons

And leave the Fruity Loops guitar at HOME!

You can do so much if you just expand your abilities.

Friskypuppy responds:

Ha ha, I do play guitar, but I didn't feel like trying to fuck around learning this song, inserting it into FL Studio, and syncing it since I'm very novice with this program and downright lazy right now.

Through the Horizon &amp;lt;(^^,)&amp;gt; Through the Horizon <(^^,)>

Nice

This is the third song of yours that I have downloaded.

I have been making remixes and playing them at parties (they just need more bass and they need to be longer and more varying) . Everybody loves your music, they are great at raves. You have the gift.

I really don't think that I have heard better rave music on NG.