AIM
hetecro

Meet and Fuck My Favorite Meet and Fuck My Favorite

Umm...Yeah

So it is more than a little awkward. I mean, it's hot, don't misunderstand, but a young boy and his teacher? That's just a little wrong. I mean, the worst part was when she said "Oh, Jeffery, it's so big." That's a little weird to say about a young boy's penis.

The game is decently put together, but it is short and really messed up. Perhaps if you specified that the boy is a high school senior and the teacher just graduated from college. Or perhaps mention that they are less than four years apart in age. Otherwise, great game, I laughed at the mouse shake part because I am using a wiimote and it much resembled masturbation.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Need more characters!!!

This game is so addictive. I stayed up all night playing. The hardest character is Tankman... that level against Salad Fingers and Alien Hominid was nearly impossible.

Needs more characters. You should have a clock fruit, perhaps the clown with the penis, swear bear, wink, Scrooge McDuck...

Too many characters on newgrounds to be limited to just these.

Oh, and perhaps you should make some sort of stand-alone version that isn't flash, so when you go to places (school/work) that block newgrounds, you can keep the game. I put the flash file on my iPod, but when I go to other computers, the stats go away. It would be awesome if you found a way to put it on cell phones (cough).

Beat Box V1.0 Beat Box V1.0

I don't get it

I read the instructions, and did what it said, but I couldn't get anything but beeping.

Might I suggest you re-subbing with more detailed instructions.

SquareBol SquareBol

I like this

This is a prime example how a simple concept, when executed correctly, can be very successful. I like the sound when you get hit especially.