AIM
hetecro

funky funky

Interesting

It's too short and lacks a point.

However, with the exception of the stick figure, the drawing and detail is absolutely amazing IMO. Keep doodling, and for God sake, add a storyline!

More Like Cheapytune More Like Cheapytune

It's alright

It's too long. If you aren't going to have stuff blowing up and/or some dialogue-driven action sequences, then it needs to be shorter.

Emo Love - Updated. Emo Love - Updated.

More action

I don't know about you, but at my high school, Emo kids are always having dry sex in the hallways. The just need to move around throughout the song.

Madness: Deus Ex Machina Madness: Deus Ex Machina

Abesolutely Beautiful

So it's not very original, because well... DUH... but OH MY GOD this was beautiful. But no Jesus??

jenbyws jenbyws

Holy Shit!

Do not watch blazed. I think I am dying. Like seriously, this is fucking scarier on acid than 8 Mile or Pann's Labyrinth.

DucktaleZ 3 DucktaleZ 3

Favorited Since 2005

I saw this the first day it came out, and it has been my favorite NG sub EVER!!!

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

Jesus Kicks Ass

Some people were telling me that Satan was more powerful that Jesus, guess this proves them wrong. Besides if at first he can't succeed, the big man can take care of it.

James Bond SM 4 (2/2) James Bond SM 4 (2/2)

Eh...

It is really badly done. It has potential, but it just doesn't have any "Wow factor". I like the title effects on the intro though.

X-Aldin responds:

People have their opinions, and i guess thats yours. thanks for review anyway.

Jesus VS Judas Jesus VS Judas

Umm... Okay

This is crap, but its also amusing. So you get 6 stars. BTW... don't let the video loop by itself, make a button or at least cut the song.

Awesome Episodes #8 Awesome Episodes #8

Oh my Gawd!

It just gets worse with every episode. I gave you two stars because I like Queen.

It is really funny. But it isn't worth a spot on NG.